- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
This student accommodation is situated in one of the finest and safest areas of Manchester. Students will not have to worry about travelling much to their universities as the two prestigious universities- The University of Manchester and Arden University are just located 0.2 miles and 0.8 miles away respectively from this student accommodation.
Student accommodation in Manchester who's staying in a foreign land need to be close to the public transport links so that they can travel anywhere in the city without spending a lot of money. This student housing is close to the Epping Street and Cavendish Street bus stops, providing a hassle-free commute system for the students.
Cambridge Street is situated in the central area of the city and runs between Oxford Road and Upper Brook Street, close to the vibrant Oxford Road Corridor. This area is known for its academic institutions, cultural venues, and lively atmosphere. The area has a diverse dining scene, with options for different tastes and budgets. Students can grab a quick hamburger from Archie’s, nearby the property or grab a hot chocolate from Mancoco Ltd.
View on Map
- Onsite Maintenance
- Bicycle Storage
- Study Room
- Private Dining area
- Common Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Contents Insurance
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
UL Exclusive Offer - Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
This studio room located on the first and second floor, comes with high-quality furniture and a lot of space. Students residing here will get all the comfort and access to a private bathroom. A kitchenette equipped with all the appliances is also available in the studio room.
This studio room located on the third and fourth floor, comes with high-quality furniture and a lot of space. Students residing here will get all the comfort and access to a private bathroom. A kitchenette equipped with all the appliances is also available in the studio room.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely via Recurring Card, Direct Debit or Bank Transfer. Cash and Cheques are not accepted.
- Rent can be paid in four instalments if you provide a qualified UK Guarantor, but if you do not, you will have to pay rent upfront in full at the time of booking.
- A holding deposit worth £150 is required at the time of booking which will convert into a refundable security deposit.
What We Love
- Several local pharmacies are within walking distance from the apartment, including the Faith and Manor Pharmacies.
- Nearby, there is a supermarket, Tesco Express, where students can buy groceries and other necessities.
- The Piccadilly Marina is a good weekend gateway for students who live in the city.
Sir Charles Groves Hall
Vita Student First Street
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions