- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Kendrick Hall Reading
Situated in Reading, Kendrick Hall is one of the best student accommodation Reading options for overseas student s pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very reputable University of Reading is merely 1 mile away from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Crown Street & London Street bus stops are approximately a 5-7 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. It’s a fully furnished accommodation that comes with healthy & comfortable living, a wide range of ensuite rooms and studios, study spaces and communal facilities such as laundry, kitchen and much more.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Kendrick Hall as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious Latin American platter from Las Iguanas and classic barbecue meals at Bluegrass BBQ.
View on Map
- Bicycle Storage
- Study Room
- Onsite Maintenance
- Common Area
- Common Lounge
- Communal TV
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Contents Insurance
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book now and get £200 cashback*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
No Visa, No Pay*
No Place, No Pay*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Premium Ensuite rooms are much more spacious and aesthetically appealing. It is for single occupancy and comes with an attached private bathroom. There’s also a vast kitchen that’s shared among everyone.
These ensuite rooms have modern features and come with a relatively larger carpet area. Apart from a private bathroom and plenty of space in the bedroom, there’s a kitchen that’s shared among everyone.
- Prices listed are per person, per week.
- No security deposit is required in order to confirm the booking.
- Rent can be paid via bank transfer in 1,3,4,10 installments if one has a UK guarantor, in case of no guarantor - rent must be paid in full.
- There is no booking fee that’s charged except the security deposit that is refunded at the end of the tenancy period.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Superdrugs Pharmacy and Lloyd Pharmacy from the property
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Sainsbury’s and Tesco Express
- A communal lounge where students can interact and engage in fun activities plus watch their favorite shows on the TV
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions