Student Accommodation near University of Reading

University of Reading

Explore Properties near University of Reading

Sort BySort Icon

FilterFilter Icon

University Living helps you compare and book the best ensuite rooms, studios, and shared flats for students in University of Reading. Consult our 24/7 support team.

Explore properties near University of Reading

Select your Campus

Other Universities in Reading

Sort By

PriceDown Arrow
Distance (in miles)Down Arrow
RatingDown Arrow
+ 4 more
    Room Type
    100 - 200
    200 - 300
    300 - 400
    400 +

    One Stop Solution

    We look after all your accommodation-related needs

    Everything about Student Accommodation near University of Reading

    Student Housing near University of Reading
    Facing a massive surge of student enrollments, University of Reading is located near Whiteknights Lake, Reading. With major campuses on Whiteknights and one on London Road are based in the city itself. The University holds a global rank of 195 with degree courses available in varied subjects. There are purpose-built student accommodations (PBSAs) available near the University to help students have a hassle-free commute to their study campuses. 

    Student accommodation Reading offered by University Living to students is fully furnished and well equipped with all modern facilities. Students can opt for private or shared rooms, with 24/7, geyser, AC, refrigerator, on-site parking, and a well-equipped kitchen. The services provided by University Living are innumerable and top-notch. Students can also have hassle-free travel within the city as Noida is well-connected by road, metro, bus, and others, which leads to a hassle-free and quick commutation. 

    The Types of Student Accommodation near University of Reading
    During their study years in Reading, students can opt for one to two bedroom apartments with a common area, lounge, and kitchen as shared living spaces.  individual beds available for each resident. Other areas like kitchen, lounge, and washrooms are usually shared by the occupants. Student Accommodations near University of Reading make life easy for kids as they do not have to worry about household tasks like dishwashing, laundry, and cooking. These can be fulfilled very easily by a dishwasher, card-operated laundry machines, and breakfast or lunch facilities, offered as amenities to students in their accommodation in the city of Reading

    When to look for student accommodations?
    University of Reading intake will take place during Autumn 2020 and also for Fall 2021/ Winter 2020 Academic Year. After securing enrollments, students can begin their search and check out University Living, a global student housing marketplace for properties that ensure better living and more comfort. 
    Where are the student accommodations located?
    Student accommodations are located in King’s Road Reading and Crown Street are close to local restaurants, bars, city attractions that are all within easily commutable distance to the study campus of University of Reading which is a short bus ride away from most of the prominent student accommodation near University of Reading. 

    How close are the student accommodations?
    The residences are also well-connected by a strong network of roadways to the rest of the city, University of Reading and other places of interest, making it easy to explore other exciting neighbourhoods at a moment’s notice! The university is just 10-minutes’ drive away from accommodations located in Kings Road. Students are also at an advantage as the top rated eateries, bars and other hangout zones are also nearby to help students unwind whenever the need arises. University Living is the one and only to help you browse, compare and book student properties from anywhere in the world with the help of a 24/7 support team.