6+ Stays · Ensuite | Studio


Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, United Kingdom

6+ Stays · Ensuite | Studio

Why student Housing?
  1. Built only for students
  2. Professionally managed properties
  3. Additional amenities
Why Private Apartment?
  1. Budget friendly
  2. Apartment at residence
filter Filter By

All distances from Royal Holloway, University of London in miles

All distances from Royal Holloway, University of London in miles

Compare List

Apartments  · Ensuite  · Studio   

Starting From

Ensuite  · Studio   

Starting From


Ensuite  · Studio  · Apartments   

Starting From


Apartments  · Studio  · Ensuite   

Starting From

Everything about Student Accommodation near Royal Holloway University of London

Founded by the Victorian entrepreneur Thomas Holloway in 1879 on the Mount Lee Estate in Egham, Royal Holloway College was originally a women-only college until 1886 when the College was officially opened by Queen Victoria. The college is one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities, home to some of the world’s leading authorities in various disciplines such as sciences, arts, business, economics and law. It is also quite famous for its Founder's Building, one of the most spectacular university buildings in the world. The university enjoys an international reputation for the highest quality teaching that helps change lives, expand minds and assist current and future leaders to understand power and responsibility. The university welcome students and academics who travel from all over the world to study and work here, ensuring diversity and multi-cultural perspective on campus. It has 6 schools, twenty-one academic departments and over 10,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students from more than 120 countries.

Student Accommodations near Royal Holloway University of London

The accommodation in the student hall is prioritised for first years and international students who can get a place if apply by the deadline. There are a lot of options ranging from the grand setting of the newly refurbished Victorian Founder’s Building to the more contemporary Williamson, Tyke & Butler. These student accommodations near Royal Holloway University of London include room options such as en-suite, catered and self- catering, with some shared rooms also available.

The other option is purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) which are private ccommodations located near the university campuses. These are well-built student housing and offers a wide range of choices based on your budget and other preferences. The Pad and Podium are two such accommodations which are located just a short walk away from the university.

Types of Student Rooms and Amenities

There is an array of room choices available at every price point and set preferences indicated by students. The room types include flats, student apartment , shared and en-suite room or a student studio. There is also an option of a private room in a shared apartment in which you get a place to sleep, study and store your belongings. The rest of the living area and kitchen are shared with other residents. To ensure that the residents don’t worry about mundane chores like dishwashing, laundry, and cooking, so all the properties have a dishwasher, card-operated laundry machines, and well-equipped kitchen. Students can study in peace in their rooms or work on their group assignments in the designated study areas.

Where are the Student Accommodations Located

Most of these student housings are located close to the Royal Holloway, University of London so that students can save both time and money on their daily travel. These accommodations are situated in student-friendly areas such as Egham and also quite close to the city centre. Students can find a wide range of restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops located nearby where they can enjoy the evenings with their friends. As the city is extremely well-connected via public transport you can find a bus stop at just s few minutes of walking distance. There are various supermarkets present nearby such as Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Waitrose, and more.

How Close are the Accommodations to the University

These student homes are easily accessible by cycles and other means of public transport in the city. The Pad student accommodation mentioned in the above paragraphs is just a minute’s walk away from the Royal Holloway, University of London. Most of the student halls and PBSAs are located within close proximity of the university to make daily commute hassle-free, time-saving, and economical.

Read more

Let us find your perfect home!

Search - Compare - Relax

Search - Compare - Relax

Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.

Easy Peasy

Easy Peasy

Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).

Price Match Guarantee

Price Match Guarantee

We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.

Terms & Conditions

Frequently Asked Questions

Check out these answers to common questions and go to Help Centre for more details.


Q. How can I rent student accommodation near Royal Holloway, University of London?

A. You can book your home away from home in 3 easy steps: 1. Select your favourite accommodation 2. Pay the security deposit if required 3. Booking confirmed. In all these steps you will be provided free guidance from our experienced team.

Q. What are the different types of student accommodation close to Royal Holloway, University of London?

A. University Living offers purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) close to various universities with fewer restrictions and more options, so the students can enjoy a comfortable duration of stay. Take your pick from shared and private rooms, studios, and apartments. We also provide short-term stays for students in summer school and exchange programmes.

Q. Will I get cleaning and laundry services?

A. Most properties have on-site washing machines that make laundry a breeze. Students are expected to keep their rooms clean while common areas are looked after by maintenance staff at regular intervals. If you’re unwilling to get your hands dirty, contact the reception for professional cleaning services at an extra fee.

Q. What are the best student accommodation to live around Royal Holloway, University of London?

A. Student life in London has everything a student needs, no matter where you live; you will always be able to enjoy everything this city has to offer. Hox Park, The Pad, Podium, etc. are some of the most popular, affordable, and fully furnished student accommodations near Royal Holloway, University of London.

Q. Can I view my student apartment near Royal Holloway, University of London before booking?

A. Yes. If you want to view your accommodation before booking it, get in touch with our accommodation experts, and we will arrange a virtual tour for you.

Q. Can I get discounts on student housing close to Royal Holloway, University of London?

A. Of course, students who book early often get good discounts and pay less rent for their student housing. You can also avail cashback and discounts on group bookings.

Q. Can I stay at student accommodation only for a semester?

A. Yes. University Living offers accommodations for students who go on a semester exchange programme. They provide student housing on a short term basis in 30+ cities across the world.

Q. Does my accommodation offer any onsite amenities?

A. All properties listed by University Living comes with a wide range of onsite amenities such as a laundry room, gym, games room, courtyard, bike storage, fully-fitted kitchen, and plenty more.