Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Nestled in Sheffield, UK - Westhill Hall is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The two reputable schools, The University of Sheffield International College and Sheffield Hallam University are at a distance of 1 and 1.5 miles respectively.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Fitzwilliam Street and West Street bus stops are 5-7 minute’s walking distance.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide array of ensuite rooms, a vast kitchen and dining space where students can cook and enjoy meals together. Other facilities include Wi-Fi and onsite maintenance.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Westhill Hall as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. While those with an inclination towards Mexican cuisine can visit El Paso, others can enjoy wholesome barbeque at Smoke BBQ.
Westhill Hall, 61 Eldon St, Sheffield S1 4NJ, United Kingdom View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
Book with us and get a £50 amazon voucher*
No deposit required*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
This room comes with single bedding and a private bathroom. It is ideal for students who’re on a hunt for space and privacy. Ensuite basic is essentially for one occupant who have complete access to the shared kitchen & communal area along with other utilities included.
This room comes with ¾ bedding and a private bathroom. It is ideal for students who’re on a hunt for space and privacy. Ensuite basic is essentially for one occupant who have complete access to the shared kitchen & communal area along with other utilities included.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely via the tenant portal through credit or debit card, direct debit.
3. UK based students can pay the rent in 3 or 7 instalments, International students can pay the rent in 2, 4 or 7 instalments with or without a UK based guarantor.
4. No advance rent or security deposit is required in order to secure your booking.
1. Close proximity to Shoreham Street Pharmacy and Wicker Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Tesco Express and Sainsbury’s.
3. Students can play pool and foosball during their leisure time in the massive communal area or simply relax in the comfortable couches.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions