End your accommodation hunt with this student specific housing solution which has been thoughtfully designed to help students strike a great balance between social and academic life. Both University of Edinburgh and Arcadia University are 6-minutes’ and 8-minutes’ drive away respectively which helps residents save on commute time and expenses.
The accommodation is situated in an area which has various public transport facilities available at the doorstep. The closest bus station is 4-minutes away, making commuting to universities and other places of interest trouble free and less time consuming. Trains can also be boarded for nearby Haymarket train station.
Chalmers Street is an accommodation that offers a great choice between ensuite, non en suite and studio room types that are perfect to meet every individual need. The rooms are airy, well lit with a comfy bed, bedside table, study desk and chair, pinboard, and wardrobes to store your belongings. There are also ideally suited common spaces where you can relax and have a great chit-chat with fellow residents.
The best part about Clarmers accommodation is its close proximity to UNESCO World Heritage site right on your doorstep. Students will also get the benefit of living nearby places like Bruntsfield, Morningside, Southside, and Newington which are places characterized as being the one to eat, drink, shop, and live your way in a not so unknown city.
36 Chalmers St, Edinburgh EH3 9FE, United Kingdom View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 2 instalments with a non-UK Guarantor. If you are a UK resident, you may pay the rent in 4 or 8 instalments
4. A security deposit of £250 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. Vacuum cleaners are available to clean upholstery and curtains.
2. Use the high speed Wi-Fi to get your projects done in a jiffy.
3. Close proximity to UNESCO World Heritage sites like Edinburgh Castle, and St Giles' Cathedral.