Considered as one of the best student accommodation in Manchester, Victoria Point is an unparalleled student housing that offers a comfortable and luxurious living space for an ever-growing student community. It is well-placed with everything a student needs in close proximity. The University of Manchester is just a 20-minutes’ walk away from the residence while Manchester Metropolitan University takes less than 30-minutes to reach on foot and 15-minutes to reach by bus.
Public transport connectivity is also up-to-the-mark as the accommodation is present at a great location in a calm neighbourhood. The closest bus stop is just a 3-minutes’ walk away from the residence so reaching the university on time is never a problem. Also, a 15-minutes bus ride will take you to the Manchester Piccadilly train station from where you can board a train to reach your destination anywhere in Manchester or other cities.
Perfect for students, these bright and spacious apartments provide plenty of space for living and entertaining. Every room at Victoria Point is tastefully furnished with modern furniture and other basic amenities. You can cook your favourite meals in the fully equipped kitchen and invite your friends over for a dinner. Throw movie nights in the state of the art cinema room with comfortable seatings. Apart from the facilities, your security is an important concern, the accommodation can be accessed only through a secure door entry and is equipped with CCTV cameras that run 24/7.
Thanks to the central location, there are plenty of bars, pubs, cafes, and restaurants within walking distance from the accommodation. If you have no plans of going out for the night, order some takeaway from the nearby restaurants like Safire and Lara. All in all Victoria Point is a wonderful place to live as a student in Manchester.
Block Five, 44 Hathersage Rd, Manchester M13 0FT, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
3. The rent can be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a UK based guarantor.
4. No security deposit must be paid in advance to make a booking. However, the first payment must be made 10 days before your move-in date.
1. The onsite gym is the perfect place for when you want to de-stress.
2. The outdoor area is the best place to relax and unwind on a warm sunny day enjoying the company of your friends.
3. There is an on-site laundry room so you can wash your clothes without leaving the building.