Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Nestled in Sheffield, Sugar Cube is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very renowned University of Sheffield is merely 1.7 miles away from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The High Street and City Hall bus stops are approximately 10-15 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide variety of studio rooms and apartments. In terms of safety and security, Sugar Cube surpasses everyone else. Students also get to access all communal facilities such as laundry, lounge area and so much more.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Sugar Cube as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy lip smacking Italian food at El Paso and classic barbecue dishes at Smoke BBQ.
Halford House, 14-18 Fitzalan Square, Sheffield S1 2AZ. View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
Book with us and get a £50 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
These are modern clustered rooms with adequate storage space. Some of them offer kitchen balcony and courtyard views. The double bedroom with private bathroom set is ideally for one occupant. Students staying here get complete shared kitchen and lounge area access.
Ensuite double rooms have modern features that enhance its appeal. It comes with a relatively larger carpet area. Apart from a private bathroom and plenty of space for storage in the double bedroom, there’s a kitchen that’s shared among everyone.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit of £200.
3. Rent can be paid annually, termly and monthly subject to the terms of agreement.
4. No application or booking fee is required except the deposit amount which will be refunded at the end of the tenure.
1. Close proximity to Wicker Pharmacy and Shoreham Street Pharmacy from the property
2. After a long and tiring day of lectures, students can gather in the chill zone or music room for some fun times
3. On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Tesco Express and Sainsbury’s
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions