- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Waters Court Coventry
Nestled in Coventry, Waters Court is one of the best options for overseas student accommodation Coventry for pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very prestigious University of Warwick and Coventry University are at a distance of 3.7 and 0.3 miles respectively.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well-connected across the city. The Magistrates Court and Quadrant bus stops are approximately a 5-7 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. It’s a fully furnished accommodation that comes with healthy & comfortable living, a wide range of ensuite rooms, study spaces and communal facilities such as laundry, kitchen and much more.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Waters Court as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious Turkish meals from City Grill and classic Mexican cuisine at Selminas Restaurant & Bar.
View on Map
- Lounge Area
- Bicycle Storage
- Vending Machine
- Laundry Room
- Dining Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
These rooms come with natural lighting and beautiful indoors. The double bedroom apartment comes with an attached private bathroom. In addition, there’s a kitchen and common area that’s shared among everyone.
These are modern Standard En-Suite room with adequate storage space. The double bedroom with private bathroom set is ideally for one occupant. Students staying here get complete kitchen and lounge area access.
1. Prices listed are per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a certain security deposit amount that varies from property to property.
3. Rent can be paid via bank transfer in 1,3,4,10 installments if one has a UK guarantor, in case of no guarantor - rent must be paid in full.
4. A security deposit of £99 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to Boots Pharmacy and Llyods Pharmacy from the property
2. On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Top Express and Tesco Express
3. A common lounge space where students can interact and socialize among themselves after a tiring day at school
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions