- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
College Residence Edinburgh
For those wishing to pursue higher studies, this is among the safest student accommodation Edinburgh options in the city. The area ensures that kids are having fun while residing here whilst living close to their university. The distance to the University of Edinburgh is merely 4.6 miles.
Daily commuting to school won't be troublesome for students owing to the great accessibility of the transit system. Inside the city, bus stops and routes are very well connected and move quickly. It takes only 7-8 minutes to walk to the Waterfront Gait and Edinburgh College bus stops from here.
Since there are multiple food joints, bars, and tourist attractions nearby, students can have a great time here. Everyone can enjoy the takeaway pizza services offered by Darin’s and the delicious Italian dishes of Pepe Nero Restaurant.
View on Map
- Bicycle storage
- Vending Machine
- Free Space
- Dining Table
- Smart TV
- Common Area
- Study Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- Night Patrol
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
The 2 Bed Accessible Apartment with a small double bed, ensuite bathroom with shower. The workstation is perfect to finish those assignments in peace. The shared kitchen equipped with all fittings, dining space is ideal to have communal meals.
These rooms come with natural lighting and beautiful indoors. The single bedroom apartment comes with an attached private bathroom. In addition, there’s a kitchen and common area that’s shared among everyone.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid in 3 or 10 instalments with a UK based or housing hand guarantor or upfront without a UK based guarantor.
4. A security/refundable deposit of £250 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Trinity Pharmacy and StockBridge Pharmacy from the property.
- Students can visit the nearby Edinburgh Castle and Royal Mile for a perfect weekend getaway.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Stodola and Morrisons.
17/4 Caledonian Road
Vita Student Iona Street
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions