- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Situated in Edinburgh, Westfield is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very esteemed University of Edinburgh is merely 3.2 miles from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Westfield Avenue and Stevenson Grove bus stops are approximately 5-7 minute’s walk away
Student accommodation Edinburgh offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide range of ensuite rooms as well as studios. In addition, students can avail other communal amenities such as ultra fast Wi-Fi, games & cinema rooms and much more.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay here as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy a wholesome Chinese platter from Taste Good Restaurant and a sumptuous American meal at Cafe Presco.
View on Map
- Bicycle Storage
- Common Area
- Games Room
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Meeting Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Deluxe Ensuite rooms have modern features that enhance its appeal. It comes with a relatively larger carpet area. Apart from a private En-suite bathroom and plenty of space for storage in the double bedroom, there’s a kitchen that’s shared among everyone.
Platinum ensuite rooms have modern features and luxurious indoors that enhance its appeal. It comes with a vast floor area. Apart from a private En-suite bathroom and plenty of space in the bedroom, there’s a kitchen that’s shared among everyone.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a non-refundable holding deposit worth £100.
3. Rent can be paid in full or in 3 installments with UK based guarantor.
4. The holding deposit is non-refundable, therefore, a damage deposit up to £250 will be charged during moving-in.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to Lloyds Pharmacy and Boots Pharmacy from the property.
2. Students can interact and engage in fun activities in the games room after a hectic day in college.
3. On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Sainsbury’s and Continental Food.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions