- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
iQ Grove, Edinburgh
iQ Grove is a modern student accommodation located on 69 Grove Street. Students can roll out of bed and attend lectures on time as this student accommodation is just a 19-minutes ride away by public transport from the University of Edinburgh. It’s also well-connected to other universities and the city itself via public transportation. It takes approximately 20 to 22 minutes to reach other universities nearby via public transport.
Student Accommodation Edinburgh is well-connected to the city via public transport, with the nearest bus stop a 3- minutes’ walk away. Since you’re placed just round the corner from Haymarket Train Station, traveling around the city has become more convenient. During your spare time, you can head to the city centre, and explore your surroundings. You will find various restaurants, cafes, and pubs around you.
Choose your own personal space from the range of studio rooms offered and make it your own. All of the studios are equipped with comfortable beds to ensure a good night’s sleep, a kitchen and a dinning space, so you can invite a couple of friends over or just your special one and cook them a hearty meal. There’s separate wardrobe storage and ample storage as well, so you don’t have to worry about bringing too much luggage.
When looking for a change then you can always head out to the Social Space in the property. Furnished in cozy lounge furniture, it is the ideal place to catch up with your friends after long study session. For some, security is a major priority which is why the accommodation provides onsite maintenance, onsite management, 24 hours security/assistance and CCTV surveillance all around. So, parents can rest easy about the safety of their child.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Bicycle Storage
- Study Room
- Common Area
- Lounge Area
- Pool Table
- Dining Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
No Visa, No Pay*
No Place, No Pay*
Deferment of University entry*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Comes with a comfortable bed, wardrobe, desk,TV, chair and wi-fi connected study area.
2. Includes a shared kitchen with a fridge/freezer, sink and microwave.
3. Features a private bathroom with washbasin, mirror and toilet.
1. Comes with shared kitchen and living area.
2. Includes small double bed, plenty of storage, study area plus coffee table and chair.
3. Private shower and bathroom.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in four installments without a UK-based guarantor.
4. A deposit amount of £200 must be paid to secure a booking for Sep 2023.
What We Love
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions