CASS Business School London

Explore Properties near CASS Business School London

Sort BySort Icon

FilterFilter Icon

University Living helps you compare and book the best ensuite rooms, studios, and shared flats for students in CASS Business School London. Consult our 24/7 support team.

Explore properties near CASS Business School London

Select your Campus

Other Universities in London

Sort By

PriceDown Arrow
Distance (in miles)Down Arrow
RatingDown Arrow
+ 4 more
    Room Type
    100 - 200
    200 - 300
    300 - 400
    400 +

    One Stop Solution

    We look after all your accommodation-related needs

    Find Accommodation near CASS Business School London

    Cass now known as The Business School is ranked among the best business schools in entire Europe. It is regarded as one of the world's top leading and successful business schools located between the financial district and Tech City. It was founded in 1966 and got its name following a donation from the Sir John Cass Foundation. This business school plays an important role in the improvement of many academic aspects of finance, banking, actuarial science, and more. Known for its innovation and academic strength, no other European business school has as many Fortune 500 companies on its doorstep. The Business School offers full-time MBA and Executive MBA programs delivered in London. It has a very strong alumni network that boasts 45,000+ alumni around the world, along with extensive international partnerships and a regional campus in Dubai. 

    Student accommodations near Cass
    Most students prefer living in private accommodations known as purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) as they are more affordable and comfortable. These are also located close to the Cass business school and offers a wide range of student room types to choose from. You can visit student housing platforms like University Living which assist students in finding private rented student homes near various universities. These off-campus alternatives offer a wide variety of amenities such as a living room with TV and seating space, plenty of storage spaces, card-operated laundry facilities, free unlimited internet, bike storage, games room, private study pods, outdoor courtyard with BBQ, and more. One such accommodation is East Central House which is just a short tube ride away from Cass.

    When to start looking for accommodations?
    After securing enrollments in their favourite course at Cass, students must start looking for a place to stay in London through University Living. Students should not waste any time and should start looking early as it will give them plenty of choices both in terms of properties and room types. Also, there are many discounts and offers which can be availed by students if they book their accommodations on time. 

    Room types offered by the properties
    PBSA offers a variety of room types be it self-contained studios for greater privacy and freedom, ensuite rooms to enjoy the company of friends, and shared room in case you want to live with your loved ones. There are many communal spaces where you can interact with other residents and make friends. Apart from studios, all other room types get a communal kitchen which is fitted with all the modern appliances such as microwave, freezer, dishwasher, oven, and a hob. You can make use of these appliances and make home-cooked meals for yourself. There is also a laundry room where you can wash your clothes anytime during the day. The properties are pre-verified by our partners and team. Also, there are state-of-the-art security measures like fob-based entry and CCTV surveillance to ensure the safety of the residents. Most of the properties have onsite management and maintenance teams in case anything breaks down.

    Getting around
    All of these student accommodations in London are connected to the entire city via excellent public transport, making it very easy for students to get around. A 2-minutes walk will take you to the nearest bus stop from where you can go to any place in the city. There are trams and trains which run at regular intervals and will take you anywhere in the city at a moments notice. If you like cycling then you can bring your bikes and enjoy cycling through the wide streets along the canals. 

    Frequently Asked Questions

    How can I rent student accommodation near CASS Business School?
    You can book your home away from home in 3 easy steps: 1. Select your favourite accommodation 2. Pay the security deposit if required 3. Booking confirmed In all these steps you will be provided free guidance from our experienced team.

    Can I view my student apartment around CASS Business School before booking?
    Yes. If you want to view your accommodation before booking it, get in touch with our accommodation experts, and we will arrange a virtual tour for you.

    Does my accommodation offer any onsite amenities?
    All properties listed by University Living comes with a wide range of onsite amenities such a laundry room, gym, games room, TV room, courtyard, bike storage, fully-fitted kitchen, and plenty more.

    Are the bills included in the rent?
    This depends on the accommodation you choose, but most of our student properties in London have bills included, so you don’t have to worry about paying for anything else. The bills include Wi-Fi, water, gas, electricity, and other facilities such as a fitness centre, games room, laundry, and other communal spaces.

    What are the best student accommodation to live close to CASS Business School?
    Student life in London has everything a student needs, no matter where you live; you will always be able to enjoy everything this city has to offer. Old Street, East Central House, iQ City, Arbour House, etc. are some of the most popular, affordable, and fully furnished student accommodations near CASS Business School.

    When should I book my student home near CASS Business School for September intake?
    It is better to book a student apartment as early as possible because you will get more choices and best offers on room bookings. 6 months in advance can be considered an ideal time so don’t wait for the last moment.

    What if I don’t like my accommodation after moving in?
    We try our best to find accommodation that meets all your needs and preferences. If you still don’t like your accommodation due to unforeseen circumstances, we will try our best to replace your room within 30 days for a one-time fee of £250.

    Where can I stay during my placement year?
    Students who are working during their placement year but are a full-time student at a university can stay in the student homes listed on University Living website. As long as you’re a student at a university you can choose to stay at any student accommodation.