- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Cross Court House London
Situated in a very nice and friendly atmosphere, it is one of the finest locations for students. It has all the necessities placed out there, including the availability of medical facilities and basic requirements which are very easily accessible over there. Some of the very reputed universities like City University London is just a 7 min walk away, so this place can act as an education hub for the overseas students as well.
Students can always find this location quite accessible in terms of transportation. The city offers really good transportation facilities, the students will always find it easy to travel from this location in any part of the city. Both Angel Street and Old Street Station are 10 mins away from there.
This student accommodation London comes in a complete package with all the amenities and facilities for the students. The apartment comes with a wide array of ensuite rooms. Along with it comes a vast kitchen and dining space where students can cook and enjoy meals together. Other facilities include Wi-Fi and onsite maintenance.
When we talk about every entertainment and rejuvenation things which the location has to offer, you can find many restaurants presenting various cuisines along with some special night bars as well. You can get a variety of Thai and Japanese food at the nearest food outlet, one song them is Shoreditch.
View on Map
- Vending Machine
- Bicycle Storage
- Common Area
- Printing Machine
- Bathroom and Shower
- Study Desk with Chair
- Bedside Table
- Onsite Maintenance
- Foosball table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Gatehouse Attendant
- Fire Extinguisher
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
1. comes with 3/4 comfortable bed.
2. comes with spacious wardrobe, study desk and chair.
1. comes with study desk and chair.
2. comes with wardrobe and chest of drawer.
3. comes with full length mirror.
1. The prices listed are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid online through debit, credit card or direct bank transfer.
3. International students can pay the rent in 1, 2 or 4 installments without a UK guarantor or with an international guarantor.
4. An advance rent of £250 is required in order to secure your booking.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to ST Peter Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, students can visit the nearest Tesco Supermarket.
3. Students can relax during their leisure time in the massive common living space or simply relax in the comfortable couches.
Student Living Heights
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions