- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Chapter Spitalfields London
Chapter Spitalfields is in the heart of edgy East London. It is perfectly situated as plenty of fun pop-up events are hosted in the area to keep residents entertained. The studios and apartments are strategically placed near universities like Coventry University London, Newcastle University London, and GCU London, all of which are just a few minutes’ walk away.
Public transport is easily accessible when you live here. The nearest bus station to Spitalfields is London’s Liverpool Street station which is hardly 4-minutes away. Those looking to explore London can do so easily without having to compromise their budget.
Chapter Spitalfields student accommodation provides a range of room types to choose from to cater to every price point. These include the 4-Bed apartment, 2-Bed Apartment, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze studios. All penthouse rooms include kitchen, bedding and towel packs. The rooms include a bed, a chair, a desk, bedside cabinet, and wardrobe space. The en-suite bathroom consists of a toilet, shower, and sink. The kitchenette has a two ring induction hob, a combination microwave, and an under-counter fridge with freezer drawer.
The room types vary in size to meet the diverse needs of residents. All-inclusive features such as free internet and Wi-Fi access is provided in all the rooms at no extra cost. So, you can binge watch Netflix after a long day at the university or work on assignments without any delays.
Chapter Spitalfields has on-site laundry facilities, so you don’t have to hustle for clean clothes. There is 24/7 security and maintenance support available as well for the convenience of residents. The property also organises social events throughout the academic year to foster a sense of community and help residents make new friends.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Games Room
- Lounge Area
- Mail Boxes
- Coffee-Breakfast Bar
- Karaoke Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Contents Insurance
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- Support Team
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Comes with a compact double bed, study area, storage space, chair, desk, pinboard, bedside cabinet and wardrobe space.
2. Shared bathroom includes toilet, sink and shower.
3. Shared kitchen with 2 ring induction hob, combination microwave, under-counter fridge with freezer drawer, and sink.
4. Located on the 1st to 7th floor.
1. Located on the 26th-28th floors.
2. Room features a compact double bed, chair, desk, bedside cabinet, and wardrobe space.
3. Kitchenette including a 2 ring induction hob, combi microwave, under-counter fridge with freezer drawer, and sink.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Rent can be paid via debit/credit cards and bank transfers only.
- Rent can be paid in installments based on the length of the booking, with a maximum of four installments available.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a security deposit equivalent to £250 with an international guarantor.
- Also, a one-time service and bedding fee equivalent to £189 is required at the time of booking.
What We Love
The Curve Residence
Old Street Residence
Therese House Residence
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions