- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Electric Press Sheffield
Electric Press is a well-known student housing complex in Sheffield. Students can have access to a wide range of facilities and benefits which are close to the accommodation. Because of its proximity to the University, it has become well-known and popular among students. A variety of amenities have been designed with college students' interests and needs in mind.
As several esteemed universities are relatively close to the property, students may avoid driving too far or at all to attend their regular lessons. Specifically, the esteemed University of Sheffield is just 0.6 miles away from the property while Sheffield Hallam University is just 2.1 miles away from the property and The University of Sheffield - International College is just 0.8 miles away from the property.
The neighbourhood is heavily packed with restaurants and tourist attractions that appeal to visitors of all ages. This area is well-known for its student-friendly clubs and eateries. A mere distance away lies Caffe Piazza which is known for its pizza, pasta & entrees, plus beer & wine whereas Appetito is known for its pasta dishes, pizzas & sandwiches, plus coffee & desserts is close to the property.
The city's public transportation system provides a variety of services. Everyone can get to their classes or a job at one of the nearby bus stops. The closest bus stops to the property which are easily accessible on foot are Upperthorpe Road/Martin Street and Watery Street/Meadow Street.
View on Map
- Bicycle storage
- Common Lounge
- Study Room
- Pool Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
UL Exclusive Offer - Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
The 9-bed Silver Ensuite is spacious and provides a comfortable and convenient living environment for residents. The room features a comfortable ¾ size double bed with under-bed storage and an ensuite bathroom. Additionally, students will get access to the well-equipped shared kitchen and dining area.
The 9-bed Classic Ensuite is bright and offers residents a comfortable and amazing living environment. The room has a ¾ size double bed with under-bed storage and an ensuite bathroom. Students will also have access to the well-equipped common kitchen and eating area.
- Prices listed are per person, per week.
- Students need to pay a security deposit of £99 deposit at the time of booking.
- Students can pay rent through debit cards, credit cards or bank transfers.
- Rent can be paid in full if you don’t have a UK guarantor; if the student wants to pay in 1,3,4,10 instalments which are due in September, January and April can opt for the UK guarantor.
What We Love
- For quick access to medicines, students can visit Tesco Pharmacy which is not far away from the property.
- To buy groceries and necessities students can visit ZINA MARKET GROCERIES LTD which is a walking distance from the property.
- To explore the places during free time students can visit Sheaf Square which is a well-known tourist attraction.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions