Staying at Hepworth Lodge means you are a 4-minutes’ walk away from the University Centre at Leeds City College and an 18-minutes’ walk away from the prestigious University of Leeds. Also, Leeds Beckett University is a 17-minutes’ walk away from the residence which is why it is one of the most preferred accommodations for students especially those who wish to cut down on commute time.
There is so much to explore in Leeds that you will never run short of places. You can explore Leeds with the help of the well-connected public transport facilities, with the nearest bus station just a 4-minutes walk away and the Leeds Train Station is within 15 minutes of walking distance. The city centre is just a 10-minutes’ walk away from the property where you can go with your friends for shopping and when you are tired, you can find plenty of good-rated restaurants nearby.
The rooms are thoughtfully designed and furnished with all the basic amenities to make your life extremely comfortable. The accommodation offers both studios and en-suite rooms so if you want a greater degree of privacy then opt for a studio otherwise en-suite rooms if you love sharing spaces. There is a well-fitted modern kitchen where you can prepare your meals. Catch up with the other students when you need a break from your studies in the common room. There is an outdoor courtyard where you can make the most of those sunny days, relaxing and enjoying with friends.
Since the accommodation is well-placed you can find dozens of high street and independent shops nearby. There are also plenty of bars, cafes, pubs, and restaurants closeby, where you can enjoy the evenings with your pals.
19 Marlborough St, Leeds LS1 4LA, United Kingdom View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid in full or in instalments with a guarantor. Students with a permanent UK address can pay their rent either in full or in 3 or 7 instalments. Those without a permanent UK address can pay their rent either in 2 or 4 instalments.
4. An advance rent of £250 must be paid in order to make a booking.
1. Grabbing a snack from the on-site vending machine in the middle of the night.
2. Relax in the common lounge in the company of your friends and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with them.
3. The on-site laundry makes it super easy to maintain a supply of clean clothes.