- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Moonraker Point London
Primely located in London - Moonraker Point is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very prestigious London South Bank University is merely 0.4 miles from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Pocock Street and Southwark Station are barely 5-7 minute’s walk away from here.
The property offers student accommodation London an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide array of ensuite rooms and private studio. Along with it comes a vast kitchen and dining space where students can cook and enjoy meals together. Other facilities include Wi-Fi and onsite maintenance.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Moonraker Point as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy Vietnamese classics at the Union Viet Cafe and some lip smacking Middle eastern recipes at Bala Baya.
View on Map
- Bicycle storage
- Vending Machine
- Common Area
- Study Room
- 3-4th Bed
- Vaccum Cleaner
- Study Desk with Chair
- Coffee-Breakfast Bar
- Iron & Ironing board
- Bedside Table
- Mop and Bucket
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- Fire Extinguisher
- 24/7 Security
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
This room comes with a single bed and a private bathroom. It is ideal for students who’re on a hunt for space and privacy. Ensuite basic is essentially for one occupant who have complete access to the shared kitchen & communal area along with other utilities included.
This room comes with ¾ bedding and a private bathroom. It is ideal for students who’re on a hunt for space and privacy. Ensuite classic is essentially for one occupant who have complete access to the shared kitchen & communal area along with other utilities included.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely via the tenant portal through credit or debit card, direct debit.
3. UK-based students can pay the rent in 1 or 3 installments, and International students can pay the rent in 1, 2, 4, or 8 installments with or without a UK-based guarantor.
4. An advance rent of £250 is required in order to secure your booking.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to Qrystal Pharmacy and Lloyds Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Tesco Express and Londis.
3. Students can play pool and foosball during their leisure time in the massive communal area or simply relax in the comfortable couches.
Manna Ash House
Chapter Old street
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions