- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Prince Consort Village London
Prince Consort Village is London’s newest music hub, designed for creative students looking for a cosy student accommodation London to call home. The property is strategically located near The Royal College of Music London, which is an easy 20 minutes’ bike ride away.
Finding your way around town from this accommodation is super easy. The Ravenscourt Park (District Line), Goldhawk Road (Hammersmith, City and Circle lines) and Shepherds Bush (Central Line) are all less than 15 minutes on foot from the doorstep. Besides, the property offers free bike storage so you can cycle to lectures and other popular parts of town quite easily. You can even hire TFL bikes from the nearby Goldhawk Road Station and Ravenscourt Park Station respectively.
This student accommodation has been thoughtfully designed, keeping in mind the needs of modern students. There are a wide range of rooms to choose from, some of which are exclusive to students at The Royal College of Music. Take your pick from non-ensuite and ensuite rooms, studios and one-bed apartment available for dual occupancy! Each room is fully-furnished and the property as a whole offers spacious, communal areas like the games room, lounge, dedicated study areas, 24/7 practice rooms, fully-functional gym, laundry site and more! Each bedroom is also acoustically treated to encourage those late night practice sessions without disturbing fellow residents! Besides, there is a dedicated onsite maintenance team available round the clock – all you have to do when faced with a problem is to inform the reception!
Your social calendar will be swamped when you live here. Make new friends at a wide range of fun onsite events like wine and cheese night, jazz night, yoga class, festive parties, weekend barbecues, and more! If you’re unsure of your way around the fully-fitted kitchen, sign up for a cooking demo onsite to hone your skills. If you’re feeling low and simply need someone to talk to, reach out to a Village Team member for support. The entire staff is professionally trained in mental health awareness. The property also has strong policies against bullying and harassment to ensure a friendly and safe atmosphere that fosters the mental well-being of all residents.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Music Room
- Common Area
- Wheelchair access
- Bicycle Storage
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Comes with en-suite bathroom and private kitchen area.
2. Includes desk and chair and wardrobe.
3. Features a free Wi-Fi and small double bed.
1. Comes with fully-furnished living room, kitchen and dining area.
2. Private bathroom with washing machine and dryer.
3. Features a double bed and Wi-Fi.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards (for UK accounts) or recurring card payments (UK and International Visa/Mastercards) or otherwise bank transfer applicable for students with no other payment option.
3. The rent may be paid in full or in 2 main instalments for international students, with a 2-week advance rent to be made on 1st September.
4. £250 is required to secure a booking.
What We Love
1. The accommodation has a cinema and games area, alongside 24-hour music practice room each equipped with a piano.
2. Regular onsite events like barbecue, movie nights and table tennis tournaments ensure you’re never bored!
3. The property has bike storage facility to ensure bikes are kept in a safe and secure place.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions