- Room Types
- Payment Info
The Cube Ealing London
The Cube Ealing London student accommodation is set in leafy Ealing Broadway, west London and is perfect for those who wish to cut down on commute time. The University of West London takes 5-minutes to reach on foot while Kings College London takes 23 minutes to reach by bus. You will find that even the University of Westminster and London South Bank University are only a 25 minutes' bus ride away.
Student accommodation London is well-connected via public transport, with the nearest bus stop just a minutes' walk away. The South Ealing Station is only an 8-minutes' walk away, making it easier to travel in and around the city. The area is also surrounded by a multitude of parks like the Gunnersbury, Ealing Common and Warpole, to name a few.
The rooms are furnished to the highest of standards to help students feel right at home. You can make use of the high-speed Wi-Fi to stream your favourite movies or conduct research when you have an assignment due. Invite your classmates over for dinner and get to know them better.
If you own a bicycle, the accommodation also provides an onsite bike storage facility so you don’t have to worry about finding secure parking spots. You can interact with your fellow residents in the large social spaces where you can play board games or just watch TV with them. If you are in no mood to make dinner, you can order takeaway from the various restaurants around you.
View on Map
- Common Area
- Laundry Room
- Onsite Maintenance
- En-suite Washroom
- Storage Space
- Chest of Drawers
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Comes with shared bathroom is fitted with designer fittings including porcelain tiles and integrated kitchen.
2. Includes two single beds, two wardrobes, bookcase and study area.
3. Shared Kitchen includes fridge, combination microwave oven, induction hob and extractor hood.
1. Stylish, spacious studio comes with designer kitchen and boutique en-suite bathroom.
2. Include a single bed.
3. Kitchen includes fridge, combination microwave oven, induction hob and extractor hood.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in three instalments with a UK guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £150 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
What We Love
This Property is Sold Out!
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions