Dean House is a newly renovated student accommodation godsend that won’t break your bank, located in the vibrant and buzzing neighbourhood of New Cross Road. The commute to the university campus will be basically nada, with the Goldsmiths University of London just a four-minute walk away and the University of Huddersfield a little farther off. So, you can practically roll out of bed, get cleaned up super last minute and still reach your classes on time. But, don’t press your luck too hard.
Exploring the nooks and crannies of London and beyond is as easy as snapping your fingers at this residence. The nearest bus stop is right around the corner, and the New Cross station is just a 6-minute walk away. A heaven for all the impromptu trip planners in the house! So, you never have to curb your urges to go out for the sake of avoiding an expensive taxi fare.
Dean House offers a range of fully furnished modern student apartments, split into five bedrooms. They have a simple and chic aesthetic and come with a cosy shared kitchen, equipped with state-of-the-art appliances as well as crockery, cups, pots, and pans. So, you got no excuse to not eat home-cooked meals. They also have on-site laundry facilities, a relaxing courtyard featuring four picnic-style benches, and a bomb WiFi speed. Netflix party, anyone?
The residence is nestled in a high-energy locality, packed with a buzzing student crowd chilling at the many popular hangout spots in the vicinity. You can find anything and everything within walking distance. There are a bunch of hip pubs, insta-famous eateries, coffee shops catering to the caffeine craving souls, and clubs with crazy-wild nightlife. Boredom? We’ve never heard of her! Greenwich Cherry Blossom, Potters Fields Park, The London Eye are few places that are must-visit.
347 New Cross Rd, London SE14 6AT, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid in full on 1st August, or in 3 instalments.
4. The rent is due 14 days before the contract start date if paying in instalments.
1. There are many gorgeous parks nearby, perfect for a picnic day or when you need to take a breather from your daily life.
2. New Cross & New Cross Gate stations are a five-minute walk from the property.
3. The kitchen is stocked with crockery and utensils, so you don’t have to lug them from home or spend your precious dime on them.