- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Drapery Place London
Drapery Place is located in one of the coolest neighbourhoods of London, near the vibrant streets of Spitalfields and Shoreditch. Those who are studying at University College London will be glad to know that it takes only 18-minutes to reach by public transport. Also, Queen Mary University and Kings College London take less than 20-minutes via tube.
The area is well-connected to the entire city via public transport, with the nearest bus stop just a minutes walk away. Take the tube from Aldgate East Station which is hardly a 2-minutes’ walk away from the accommodation. During long weekends, hop on a train from London Fenchurch Street station which is just 12-minutes away on foot and explore the nearby cities with your friends.
Student accommodation London of Drapery Place have been tastefully designed, so the residents can feel at home at all times. Students can choose to live in an en suite where they have their own bathroom, a fully-fitted kitchen and living room to share with their flatmates. You can also opt for a studio which offers complete privacy and if you share a studio with friends then there are twin studios available as well. You can prepare delicious meals in the kitchen and share them with other residents. When you feel the stress taking a toll, head to the onsite gym to lift weights or run on the treadmill.
Drapery Place property is well-placed for you to make the most of student life in London. Don’t forget to visit the Brick Lane and Old Spitalfields markets for a diverse range of treasures and some delicious food. There are plenty of bars and pubs like The Oliver Conquest, White Swan, and Duke of Somerset – right at your doorstep.
View on Map
- Lounge Area
- Onsite Maintenance
- Bicycle Storage
- Laundry Room
- Wheelchair Access
- Vending Machine
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Contents Insurance
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
- This twin studio will have 2 beds within the same room and Wi-Fi connected study space.
- Features fully fitted kitchenette with many more facilities.
- Includes private ensuite bathroom.
- Comes with comfortable bed and plenty of storage space.
- Features shared communal kitchen.
- Includes ensuite bathroom.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. UK-based students can pay the rent in 1 or 3 installments, and International students can pay the rent in 1, 2, 4, or 8 installments with or without a UK-based guarantor.
4. An advance rent of £250 is required in order to secure your booking.
What We Love
Scape Mile End Canalside
Don Gratton House
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions