- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
McMillan is a modern student accommodation London which is conveniently located just minutes away from Greenwich Village, for all college and university campuses in London. Those who attend the University of Greenwich have only a 12-minutes’ walk ahead of them whereas Goldsmiths, the University of London takes 20-minutes to reach if you take the bus.
With excellent transport links to the rest of London via public transport, traveling in and around the city has been made easier. The nearest bus stop is just across the street and the nearest train station, Deptford is only a 7-minutes’ walk from the residence so you can explore your surroundings when you have spare time. Take a ferry ride with your mates from Greenwich Pier Ferry Terminal, which is a 12-minutes’ walk from the residence.
At McMillan, students can choose from a range of fully-furnished studios which is why those who prefer to stay alone will love it here. The accommodation has also created Village Life, a programme packed with social events like barbeques, game nights, and movie marathons to help students settle in and feel at home. When you get back from lectures each day, take a warm shower before preparing dinner in the fully-fitted kitchen.
Since the residence has onsite laundry facilities, you don’t need to worry about the pile of dirty clothes in your room. Take a stroll along the riverside or head down to Twinkle Park when you need to take a break from your studies and admire the view of the city. During the weekends, catch up with your friends at Amersham Arms Pub for a few drinks when you want to have a good time.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Bicycle Storage
- Common Area
- Social Events
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Come with a study area including desk and chair and a wardrobe.
2. Features shared kitchen.
3. Includes private bathroom.
1. Comes with en-suite bathroom and private kitchen.
2. Features a free Wi-Fi and heating.
3. Includes single bed and study area.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards (for UK accounts) or recurring card payments (UK and International Visa/Mastercards) or otherwise bank transfer applicable for students with no other payment option.
3. The rent may be paid in full or in 2 main instalments for international students, with a 2-week advance rent to be made on 1st September.
4. £250 amount is required to secure a booking.
What We Love
New Cross Residence
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions