- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Ewen Henderson Court London
Primely located in London - Ewen Henderson Court is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very prestigious London South Bank University is merely 4.4 miles from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities daily as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well-connected across the city. The New Cross Sainsbury’s and Cottesbrook Street bus stops are barely 5-7 minutes walk away from here.
This student accommodation in London offers an all-encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide array of ensuite rooms. Along with it comes a vast kitchen and dining space where students can cook and enjoy meals together. Other facilities include Wi-Fi and onsite maintenance.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Ewen Henderson Court as a large number of restaurants, bars, and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious Caribbean cuisine at Roses Kitchen and lip-smacking Greek appetizers at Pitta House.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Bicycle Storage
- Common Area
- Printing Machine
- Onsite Maintenance
- Vending Machine
- Outdoor Space
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- Support Team
- Secure door entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
UL Exclusive Offer - Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
This room comes with single bedding and a private bathroom. It is ideal for students who’re on a hunt for space and privacy. Ensuite classic is essentially for one occupant who have complete access to the shared kitchen & communal area along with other utilities included.
1. The prices listed are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid online through debit, credit card or direct bank transfer.
3. International students can pay the rent in 1, 2 or 4 installments without a UK guarantor or with an international guarantor.
4. An advance rent of £250 is required in order to secure your booking.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to Lloyds Pharmacy and Station Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Kismet Supermarke.
3. Students can play pool and foosball during their leisure time in the massive communal area or simply relax in the comfortable couches.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions