Situated in London's academic heartland, this student housing is a great place to call home for the duration of your university life. An 18-minutes’ bus ride will take you to Goldsmiths, University of London which means that you can roll out of bed and make it in time for your lectures. The University of Greenwich is also less than 30-minutes away by subway or bus.
The accommodation is well-connected to the entire city via public transport, with the nearest bus stop a 2-minutes’ walk away. Even the nearest Subway and Train station, Brockley Station, takes 6-minutes to reach on foot, for when you want to explore the city with your classmates. These facilities make travelling easy and are light on your pocket. A Sainsbury’s Local is just a 5-minutes’ walk away, so all your shopping needs will be taken care of.
The rooms at Raymont Hall are furnished to the highest of standards to offer maximum comfort to the students. The property offers a great choice for those who prefer independent as well as shared living spaces. The bedrooms feature a comfortable bed, study area with desk and chair, ample storage space. There is a fully-equipped kitchen as well where you can cook your meals and share them with your flatmates. The property comes with a secure bike storage area so you can bring your bicycle to travel around and store it safely without worrying.
Since the property is located at a nice location with plenty of quirky cafes, classic pubs and the trendiest bars in close vicinity. Enjoy the evenings with your friends at one of these places. International students must visit the major attractions of London like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, etc.
Raymont Hall, 57-63 Wickham Rd, Brockley, London, SE4 1LX View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 2 main instalments for international students with a guarantor, with a 2-week advance rent to be made on 1st September.
4. A security deposit from £150 to £250 must be paid in advance to confirm the booking.
1. The accommodation offers heating which will keep your room warm and cosy throughout the harsh winters.
2. The property is completely secure with modern security measures like CCTV and secure room entry, in place.
3. The on-site team organises various events throughout the year.