If you are looking for a student accommodation that gives you a cozy home then Grosvenor House is the right place for you. Situated just 6-minutes’ walk away from the London School of Economics and online 7-minutes’ of commute to the London Campus of Ulster University. The London College of Art and Media is also 7-minutes’ drive away.
The area has good public transport which is just a short 4-minutes from Covent Garden tube station and also from Drury Lane (Stop S) bus stop which is also 4-minutes’ walks ahead. Mortlake Train station is also less than an hour ahead for university students.
This property is the best you can find in the area with a selective but good range of studios and apartments with rooms that are fully furnished to perfection and meeting student needs. The studios available have their own study area, kitchen, and ensuite washroom with a shower, washbasin, and WC.
This property is also near prominent places of interest in London from historic museums to star rated restaurants that are Michelin-starred. When out of groceries head to the nearby Tesco Express and Mirana's all of which are within easy commute.
Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5TB View on Map
OFFER 1 Get £200 Cashback.*
OFFER 2 UL Exclusive Offer : Book with us and get £50 amazon voucher*
OFFER 3 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via payment via online via by logging into your student account or by bank transfer as well
3. Rent can be paid in 3 equal installments with a UK Guarantor.
4. A deposit of £99 is to be paid to secure the booking of the room you choose.
1. Wi-fi for anytime web browsing and references for project help.
2. A meeting room if you have friends coming or someone from the bank for a chit chat without disturbance.
3. Close proximity to universities, supermarkets and coffee shops.