- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
International Hall London
As student accommodation London, this facility is one of the most comfortable places for international students to stay. There are two universities within 0.7 miles and 1.9 miles of this property: the University of London and London South Bank University, respectively. Additionally, the property is located in a bustling area with local access and college amenities.
As students live in this student housing complex, they can easily travel to the university campus, even though they are on the premises. The bus stop and rapid bus station in this part of the city are just a short walk away from student housing. A few bus stops and rapid bus stations in this part of the city are located at Russell Square (Stop J) and Heathcote Street (Stop HE), both just a short distance from student housing.
It is an excellent stress reliever for students staying at this property because they are assured that there are a variety of entertainment options available for them at their disposal, which makes it a very beneficial stress reliever for them as well. Students can eat at the Ciao Bella, which offers pleasantly delicious Italian food, or they can eat at the Slim Chicken, which serves delicious fried chicken within walking distance of the student housing.
View on Map
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Music Room
- Games Room
- Study Room
- Laundry Room
- Bicycle storage
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Common Area
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Outdoor Area
- Pool Table
- TV Lounge
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- 24 Hour On-Call Staff
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
UL Exclusive Offer - Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
This single bedroom in a fully furnished apartment comes with a shared bathroom and a shared kitchen. The room is furnished with all the essentials. The shared kitchen is fully fitted and comes with all the basic amenities.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Rent can be paid in full or in instalments.
- For stays being paid fully in advance, the deposit will be £250. For long stays being paid in instalments, the deposit will be equal to the charge for 4 week stay.
- A one-time non-refundable fee of £25 is also required at the time of booking.
What We Love
- Medicines are readily available at the Starr Pharmacy, a short walk away.
- The Sainsbury’s Local supermarket is always great for getting groceries and other essentials which is a few miles away from the property.
- When students have free time, they may walk in Russ Square, nearby the property.
Elizabeth Croll House
Bloomsbury Janet Poole House
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions