Get the right properties for your study stay safe
The extremely high-quality student accommodation, iQ Shoreditch, is for those students who wish to indulge in a little more comfort while they immerse themselves in the high-speed dynamic city of London. With excellent facilities available onsite, this property is situated perfectly in the student-friendly creative hub of Shoreditch, within walking distance of many top universities.
Located centrally, iQ Shoreditch is carefully placed for both convenience and cultural experience. Being in zone 1, public transport is in abundance. Reaching the centre is trouble-free and Universities such as UCL, Queen Mary, and City University London are less than 3 miles away. But living in Shoreditch is an experience in itself. Known for its young artistic community, there is so much to explore even on the surrounding streets.
Facilities provided by the accommodation are particularly impressive, including an on-site gym, laundry facilities, and communal rooms to wind-down after a hard day’s work. There are even wellness programs organized by the accommodation, to help you remain calm and balanced when exam time is looming. And all studios are kitted out with desk spaces, large wardrobes and fashionable design, for you to fully enjoy your alone-time.
IQ Shoreditch, with its high-class rooms and amenities, is a great choice for any student seeking a cozy living space in central London. In a lively area, surrounded by artisan cafes, arts centres, multi-cultural restaurants and plenty of bars and nightclubs for the party animal, living here in Shoreditch is new and exciting, yet practical and well-suited for a student lifestyle.
2 Silicon Way, East Rd, London N1 6AT, United Kingdom View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book today and get £500 cashback on minimum 34 weeks tenancy*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
Free dual occupancy*
No Visa, No Pay*
No Place, No Pay*
Deferment of University entry*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
1. Located on the 15 floors.
2. Half-width floor-to-ceiling window.
3. Private en-suite shower room with a shower cubicle, basin, WC, mirror, shave point, towel rail, and shelf.
4. Fully fitted kitchen area and living space with comfy seating, coffee table, storage cupboards, induction hob, microwave grill, fridge with ice box, sink, and kitchen bin.
1. Comes with private en suite shower room and well-equipped kitchen area.
2. Include a a small double bed with views out the windows, a large study desk and lots of storage.
3. Hardwood floors and comfy seat and coffee table.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in four instalments without a UK based guarantor.
4. An amount of £300 must be paid to secure a booking for Sep 2023 and £250 for Sep 2022 bookings..
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions