Find your next perfect room with us. Replace now
Somerset Court is the ideal accommodation for the students of King’s College London, University of Westminster, UCL, LSE, SOAS and the City University. A few minutes from Camden Town with its exciting nightlife, Somerset Court has a mix of ensuite rooms, studios and apartments all with their own private bathroom.
Somerset Court is conveniently located with the closest bus stop just a 2 minutes walk away. Board a train from the Euston station just minutes away to visit far off corners of the city. The city centre with its array of restaurants, pubs, super markets and malls is just a 15 minutes walk away.
Choose from the range of chic, sophisticated rooms of Somerset Court. Each room is fully furnished, spacious and well ventilated. The communal lounge is huge with an open plan, lots of seating areas where you can chill with your friends or do a movie marathon on the flat screen TV.
Head over to Camden Town for some exciting pubs, visit the vast, green parks or go to the British Library or many Museums surrounding the area. You will never run out of entertainment options while you’re staying at Somerset Court.
Aldenham St, London NW1 1AS, United Kingdom View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
No Place, No Pay*
No Visa, No Pay*
No ATAS certificate, No Pay*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
The Classic studio gives you added privacy with a spacious room, double bed to wind down, study area, self contained kitchen and ensuite bathroom. This is perfect for those who love living by themselves. Make a full fledged meal or head down to the vending machine for some quick bites.
Share the Classic ensuite with 3-5 flatmates. Each one of you gets their own comfy room with ¾ bed, study desk and storage as well as an ensuite bathroom. The shared kitchen is fully equipped with the latest appliances. The common room with sofas and TV is ideal for hanging out.
1. Price listed is for per person per week.
2. An advance rent of £250 is required in order to secure your booking.
3. You can either pay in full or through instalments using credit or debit card although back transfer option is also available.
4. UK-based students can pay the rent in 1 or 3 installments, and International students can pay the rent in 1, 2, 4, or 8 installments with or without a UK-based guarantor.
5. If you have paid a security deposit, it will be refunded within 14 days after the end of your tenancy agreement.
1. Prime location with entertainment centres, pharmacies, eateries all within short distances so you’ll never run out of options for weekends
2. Fully furnished rooms with cozy study area
3. Excellent on-site facilities like vending machine and laundry that makes your life easier
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions