Get the right properties for your study stay safe
This student accommodation is situated at a premier location in London city with a lively community and relaxed vibe. It is just a short walk to Central St Martins, University College London and the University of London . The London School of Economics also takes less than 30-minutes to reach by tube.
The residence is extremely well-connected via public transport with King’s Cross St Pancras Underground Station which gives residents access to 6 London underground lines located just a short walk away. This makes it quite easy for students to explore the city whenever they wish to. The nearest bus stop is just a stone’s throw away so you can just hop on a bus and reach your university in no time.
The accommodation offers a wide range of room types, including en-suite or private rooms, studio apartments, and large studios. All the rooms are well-equipped with a bed having a high-quality memory foam mattress, a study desk, storage space for all your belongings. Depending upon the room type you will get either a private or a shared kitchen with all the modern equipment like microwave, hob so you can prepare your meals. There are communal workspaces with free iMac stations for resident use. You can enjoy the latest movies with other residents in the big lounge with a supersize flat-screen TV and soft seating.
Being located in one of London’s most vibrant areas there are plenty of bars, pubs, shops, and restaurants at your doorstep. You can unwind with friends in The Big Chill House, Scala, The Lexington and many other venues and discover new artists.
Canal Reach, London N1C 4BE, United Kingdom View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Get amazon voucher worth £50.*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
1. Comes with a comfortable small double bed with memory foam mattress, wardrobe, lots of storage, built-in desk and desk chair.
2. Features a shower room and a modern kitchenette.
3. Includes a ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, microwave/grill and plenty of storage space.
1. Include a comfortable double bed with memory foam mattress and lots of storage.
2. Features a built-in desk and desk chair.
3. Comes with luxury en-suite shower room, modern kitchen and balcony.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full, in 3 or in 10 instalments.
4. A security deposit equivalent to 1 weeks’ rent must be paid in advance to make a booking.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions