Located in the most vibrant and happening Zone 1 of London, this modern accommodation connects you to all the student popular hangout spots in the city. It is also close to all the major universities which can be reached in no time either via public transport or on foot. University of London and King's College London are just a 25-minutes’ bus ride away while University College London takes around 20-minutes to reach by bus.
The area is well-connected to the entire city, which will help you get around quite easily. It is only a 2-minutes’ walk away to the nearest bus station and a 7-minutes’ walk to Vauxhall Subway and Train Station. Make use of these public transport facilities to travel in and out of the city on your day off.
The accommodation offers shared apartments and independent studios for students to pick from. All the rooms are furnished to the highest standard with the bedrooms equipped with a comfortable bed, a study space with desk and chair, and plenty of storage space for all your belongings. There is a lovely common room to get to know fellow residents. Make use of the on-site study area when you have to work on a group project or study for an upcoming test. There is a spacious cinema room with a big screen on which you can enjoy movies with other flatmates. When you’re done with studies, head to the games room to unwind by playing some games.
Since the property is located in the heart of London city, you can find plenty of bars, cafes, pubs, clubs, and restaurants within walking distance. The Riverside Pub and Mother Kelly’s Bar are close to the property for when you want to grab a few drinks. There’s even a market located nearby, so you’ll never have to worry about running out of the daily essentials.
Miles Street, London SW8 1RZ, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive offer : Book with us and get £500 amazon voucher*
OFFER 2 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 4 instalments with or without a UK Guarantor.
4. A holding deposit of £100 must be paid in advance to reserve a room.
1. Using the onsite laundry to ensure a steady supply of clean clothes for all your daily activities.
2. The gym has all the equipment you would need to stay fit and healthy.
3. Spend time with friends on the rooftop terrace while enjoying beautiful views of the city.