Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Bouverie St is a wonderful location for overseas students. Located in one of the best locations, it has many features that make it a great choice for any overseas student. It boasts an active student life and also ensures a close proximity to their universities. The famous institutes, the University of Melbourne and RMIT University, are just 5-7 mins away from the property.
The universities have easy access to public transportation. There are two bus stops, Victoria St and Melbourne University, situated just at a distance of 7-8 minutes away from the property. The students won’t have to worry about their classes or commuting on a daily basis since the public transit is in close proximity.
Readyset Apartment offers wonderful apartment-style living as well as amazing recreational opportunities. The internet is connected by fibre optic cable. You'll like the atmosphere of the unit. Almost anything can be reached by walking or taking the free city tram. The apartment offers high-quality furniture, free broadband internet, a smart TV for Netflix marathons on weekends, and a huge kitchen with modern equipment. The home contains a washer and dryer, as well as an iron and ironing board for everyday use.
Bouverie St is always full of new people and exciting events. There are plenty of restaurants, tourist attractions for the students, and places to get involved with extracurricular activities. You can find many restaurants, bars and cafes around the corner. When you're ready for some European food, head over to the Epocha Restaurant and for some Italian pizzas and pastas enjoy at Tiamo.
28 Bouverie st, Carlton , VIC 3053 View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn A$50 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
The fully furnished apartment comes with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. This apartment is suitable for 4 students on a sharing basis. The bedroom comes with a double bed suitable for 2 students. In addition, the apartment has a fully furnished kitchen and a living room.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. Rent can be paid in full or in monthly installments via credit card.
3. There is no booking fee apart from the rent and security deposit which is equivalent to AUD295 and has to be paid within 7 days prior to arrival.
4. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and on balconies, a charge of AUD700 will apply if traces of smoking in the apartment are found.
1. The Victoria Market Pharmacy, which is only a few steps away from the property in case you need any medicines.
2. If you run out of groceries, go to your nearest ALDI Supermarket.
3. The property provides every amenity for the students, so they don't have to search elsewhere for anything.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions