Get the right properties for your study stay safe
The Readyset Apartment on Vision is one of the best options for international students looking to study in Australia. The apartment complex is near to the University of Melbourne, which is 1.1 kilometres away. RMIT University is also 1.0 kilometres away. It boasts an active student life and also ensures a close proximity to their universities.
The property is located a few kilometres from public transit. This apartment offers the benefit of being close to public transportation, allowing students to avoid missing lessons. A'Beckett St/Queen St and Queen Victoria Market/Franklin St bus stops are less than a mile apart.
Readyset Apartment offers wonderful apartment-style living as well as amazing recreational opportunities. The internet is connected by fibre optic cable. You'll like the atmosphere of the unit. Almost anything can be reached by walking or taking the free city tram. The apartment offers high-quality furniture, free broadband internet, a smart TV for Netflix marathons on weekends, and a huge kitchen with modern equipment. The home contains a washer and dryer, as well as an iron and ironing board for everyday use.
Students living at Readyset Apartments won't have to travel far to satisfy their hunger, thirst, and other basic necessities. Darac restaurant serves excellent Korean cuisine. The Moat Restaurant also serves delectable Italian fare. Visit the adjacent Market Espresso & Trolley Hire to discover more about Australia's coffee culture.
500 Elizabeth st, Melbourne , VIC 3000 View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn A$50 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
The fully furnished apartment comes with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. This apartment is suitable for 6 students on a sharing basis. The master bedroom has a queen bed suitable for 2 students. The second room comes with 2 single beds that can accommodate upto 2 students. Also, the living room comes with a sofa bed, suitable for 2 students. In addition, the apartment has a fully furnished kitchen and a living room.
1. Prices listed are per person, per month.
2. Rent can be paid in full or in monthly installments via credit card.
3. There is no booking fee apart from the rent and security deposit which is equivalent to AUD295 and has to be paid within 7 days before arrival.
4. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and on balconies, a charge of AUD700 will apply if traces of smoking in the apartment are found.
1. Medicines may be obtained nearby at Victoria Market Pharmacy, which is just a few steps away.
2. If you run out of groceries, visit your local Coles Supermarket.
3. The property provides every luxury for the students, so they do not need to look elsewhere.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions