Get the right properties for your study stay safe
This property is located on Church Street, Nottingham, UK. The University of Nottingham International College is only 1.5 miles away and you can reach there by walking in less than 25 minutes or take a bike to be at the university in 10 minutes. While Nottingham Trent University is only 22 minute's walk away from this property.
This location is well connected to the transportation links and the nearest bus stations are Church Station and Trinity Avenue (LE 22) which are within 2 minute's walk away. These bus stations are located at a distance of 500 ft. and 0.2 miles respectively.
This property is one of the most popular and sought-after student accommodations in the area. It is a fully-furnished 7 bedroom property that comes with double bedrooms let. It is basically a shared accommodation with 7 bedrooms along with a communal self-contained kitchen, and a common living room. All the 7 bedrooms at this property offer a double bed, study area with a desk and chair, and storage space. The common lounge has a flat-screen TV and seating arrangement for socialising with roommates.
This property is situated near the local stores, restaurants, bars, and other amenities such as Tesco Express, The Crocus Dafe, Dessert Lane, and Boots Pharmacy.. There is Thomas Helwys Baptist Church, Skateland Nottingham, Holy Trinity Church, and Lenton Recreation Ground as the nearest spot where you must visit during weekends.
FLAT 1, 28 Church Street, NG7 1SJ View on Map
Choose Your Room
This property has 5 bedrooms located on two floors of this property. These are interior-designed homes. Every room is fully furnished with a double bed, desk and chair, storage space, and a small flat-screen TV. The rooms have access to the communal semi-open plan self-contained kitchen, lounge area, and shared bathrooms on each floor.
1. The prices listed are per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely via the tenant portal or through direct debit, MasterCard or visa with a holding amount of £200.
3. Rent can be paid in quarterly installments.
4. No application fees or deposits are required, only £200 to hold the property will be deducted from the first month’s rent.
1. Close proximity to the university, restaurants, cafe, and transport links.
2. Fully furnished rooms that are comfortable and gives you private space to study quitely.
3. 24/7 phone support and a tenant portal will keep you updated and connected to the owner.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions