Get the right properties for your study stay safe
This property is located on Canterbury Road in Portsmouth. The University of Portsmouth has located only 1.3 miles away, where you can reach by walking in less than 30 minutes or take a bike to reach the university campus in 10 minutes. This student accommodation is also near St. John’s College which is 1.2 miles away and can be reached in 7 minutes by bike.
This property is very well connected to the transport links. The nearest bus stations are Haslemere Road and Devonshire Square which are only a 5-minute walk away from here and are located at a distance of 0.2 miles and 0.3 miles, respectively. Also, the Fratton Station is the nearest railway station which is located at a distance of 0.8 miles and can be reached in just 16 minutes of walking.
This property is fully-furnished 7-bedroom student accommodation. This is a shared accommodation with 7 bedrooms having a communal open plan self-contained kitchen, and dining area where you can enjoy food with your roommates in front of a flat-screen TV. The 7 bedrooms at this property offer a double bed, a study area with a desk and chair, and storage space.
This property is situated a 5-minute bus ride away from the City Center making it easily accessible. You can easily find supermarkets, restaurants, bars, and other amenities nearby such as Lidl, Tesco Express, The Shepherd’s Crook, Papa John’s Pizza, and The Merchant House. Some of the tourist spots near this property are St. Margaret’s Community Church, Canoe Lake, Milton Park, The Yomper, and Bransbury Park.
15 Canterbury Road, PO4 9AZ View on Map
Choose Your Room
This property has 7 bedrooms located on two floors of this property. The rooms are fully furnished with a double bed, study area, desk and chair, storage space, and wardrobe. The rooms have access to the communal semi-open plan self-contained kitchen, lounge area, and shared bathroom.
1. The prices listed are per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely via the tenant portal or through direct debit, MasterCard or Visa with a holding amount of £200.
3. Rent can be paid in quarterly installments.
4. No application fees or deposits are required, only £200 to hold the property will be deducted from the first month’s rent.
1. Close proximity to the university, restaurants, cafe, and transport links.
2. Fully furnished rooms that give you private space to study quitely and shared lounge with TV.
3. 24/7 phone support and a tenant portal will keep you updated and connected to the owner.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions