Get the right properties for your study stay safe
This spacious and modern Splitspot -Unit 2 student accommodation is located at Clifton Street in Cambridge, MA. The Harvard University and Turfs University are located 1.6 miles and 1.8 miles away from here respectively. Also Harvard Business School is about 2.5 miles away from here. The Boston University is around 4.9 miles away but with bike it will take only 30 minutes to reach the campus.
The property is well connected with several transport links around, making commuting convenient for the stutdens. The Porter Terminal (Red Line) is located only 1.6 miles from here.
The nearest bus station that is indge Ave opp Clifton Street that is located 2 minutes away from here. Also, it is 4 minute walk from the Alewife Red Line T station.
The property is located on the bustling street of Boston just a block away from Alewife. This is a five-bedroom apartments that is fully furnished with furniture, wooden floors, granite kitchen countertops, cozy living room, large L shaped couch, communal TV, study area, 2 bathrooms, on street parking and fully equipped kitchen.
You will find this property surrounded by various restaurants, convenience stores, healthcare centres, and bars such as Ferro’s Foodtown, Cambridge House of Pizza, Whole Foods Market, and Trader Joe’s grocery store. Besides, you can always find something to unwind on weekends such as Apple Cinemas Canbridge, St. Peter’s Field park, Fresh Pond Mall, Alewife Brook Reservation and Bike Path.
51 Clifton Street , Cambridge, MA 02140 , USA View on Map
Choose Your Room
These spacious apartments are designed diligently for students. The bedroom has a window, hardwood floors and a large area. The bathroom is on a sharing basis. The communal fully-equipped kitchen comes with all the necessary appliances.
This exposed brick apartment has 5 bedroom along with shared areas of the house that include a living room with couch and communal TV, and two bathrooms. The bedrooms are fully-funished with a bed, chest of drawers, study area, desk, chair, storage space, wooden floor, and window. The fully-functional communal kitchen has all the essentials appliances and equipments.
1. Prices listed are per person, per month.
2. A security deposit amount of $400 is required along with the first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
3. Flexible 3-month min. rolling leases.
4. For leases shorter than 6 months, an additional premium is added.
5. No broker or application fee is required. However, a flexibility fee of $25 will be charged.
1. Proximity to the university campuses, restaurants, cafes, transport links, and parks.
2. 15 minute walk from Davis Square and all the restaurants it has to offer.
3. Just minutes away from the famous Minuteman biking and walking trail.
4. Several fields and parks nearby often hosting pickup basketball and soccer.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions