Located just a few short blocks from the East River in Brooklyn, The Greenpoint House offers a nice and cosy place to live as a student. It comes with three well-furnished units consisting of spacious living rooms, bedroom, and amenities in the basement and backyard. New York University is just 30-minutes away from this residence while Long Island University Brooklyn takes around 25-minutes to reach by subway.
Since the area offers an excellent transportation network, reaching anywhere in the city is never a problem. The closest subway station, Greenpoint Avenue is served by the G train and just a 2-minutes’ walk away. You can also find multiple bus lines serving the neighbourhood. You can easily transfer onto the L two stops away and be in Manhattan in a mere 30-minutes.
The property is a recently renovated building with updated appliances, hardwood floors, and large windows. It is designed keeping in mind the needs of the students so they can live comfortably. The apartments are quite spacious in comparison to an average New York City ap artment. There are nice and comfy living rooms which are furnished with couches and TVs so you can relax and enjoy your favourite shows. There is a fully fitted kitchen and dining room where you can prepare meals and relish them with other flatmates.
This student accommodation is quite well-placed, nestled among restaurants, coffee shops and bars. The nearby waterfront has plenty of green spaces where you can relax and unwind. You can also opt to explore the neighbourhood’s historic Polish shops and eateries during your spare time. This property is just a 15-minutes’ walk away from McCarren Park, which offers a track field and an assortment of lively bars in the surrounding area.
107 Greenpoint Ave 11211, Brooklyn View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in monthly instalments.
4. A security deposit amounting to 1 month’s rent must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. The living room has a huge flat-screen TV on which you can watch live matches and movies along with other residents.
2. The property offers 24/7 security in all common areas.
3. Each apartment also has an in-unit washer and dryer, so you can do your laundry with ease.