Located in the historic Stuyvesant Heights neighbourhood, this student accommodation offers a wonderful place to live as a student in New York. The building is designed as a stunning Brooklyn architecture, with high ceilings, large windows and exposed brick throughout. Students studying at Long Island University can reach there in just 20-minutes by car or 30-minutes by bus. Also, the New York University takes around 40-minutes to reach by bus and subway.
The area is well-connected via public transport so you can easily explore the city. The closest bus stop is just a 3-minutes’ walk away from the residence from where you can catch a bus to your campus. The Gates Avenue subway station takes less than 15-minutes to reach on foot. Students who are new to the city must make use of their spare time to explore this beautiful city.
The Stuyvesant Heights House is a well-built student home consisting of eight units spread across four floors within this classic Brooklyn row house. All the rooms are well-furnished with all the basic amenities required for a comfortable stay. There is a fully fitted modern kitchen where you can cook your meals and enjoy them with other residents in the dining area. The cleaning and maintenance team keep the common spaces nice and tidy for everyone who shares them. There is a spacious common area for socializing or co-working, as well as an adjacent living area for relaxing after work.
The property is strategically placed with a plethora of restaurants, bars and coffee shops present within walking distance. Enjoy the evenings with friends while sipping your favourite cocktail in the Wilky Bar located just a few blocks away from the residence.
662 Madison St, Brooklyn View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in monthly instalments.
4. A security deposit amounting to 1 month’s rent must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. Every room comes with a big flat-screen TV on which you can watch your favourite movies and shows.
2. There is a washer and dryer in the basement, so you can do your laundry in the comfort of your own home.
3. Various modes of transportation are located within walking distance from the building so you can reach all the happening places in no time.